Friday, March 7, 2008

My Homework



THE SEARCH FOR THE TREASURE!
Along time ago Carson and I were playing outside when it started to rain really bad,“splash splash,drip!”Before we could get inside we were soaking wet. So we called Carson’s mom .after that she said she will be there in a few minutes.
After it dried up there was a really bright rainbow. So Carson and I decided to search for the pot of gold at that the end of we went to find the pot of gold. We went through the woods and we saw a tiger family and the dad was trying to eat us for dinner.
We ran and ran and couldn't’t get away.
Then, we jumped into a lake. We thin had to swim away from a shark. When we got away.We ran into another rainbow Carson and I ran up and down it twice. We couldn't’t find the end so we jumped off the side. As we jumped off the side of the rainbow we ran into a large python with the sharpest teeth I ever saw. The scary python caught up to us, but Carson and I fouled him and got away.
Finally, we found another kind of dull looking rainbow. We furiously ran up and down it. It took us a while but,we found. “Oh boy,” shouted Carson! “We found it we Finally, we really found it,” I screamed excite! “Quick grab all the coins you can a leprechaun is coming,”screamed Carson. Let get to you house.
On the way home we ran into the python but,hi was just eating. Running into the lake aging. Carson and I decide to go around. So we got ready to meet the tigers aging to only find out that they were sleeping. So we ran on. Finally, we got to my house and told her about everything we did. She was amazed to see what we got.

1 comment:

Ashlynn said...

i like your story or post HOMEWORK